1) To begin your Australian Labradoodle adoption process, fill out and submit our on-line Puppy Application. Within 48 hours, you will receive confirmation of the receipt of your Application and you will be informed whether your Application has been approved.
2) If approved for adoption, we will request that you make a $500 deposit towards the price of your puppy. This deposit will secure you on the list for an Iowa Meadow Labradoodles puppy or place you on our waiting list. In the unlikely event we are unable to meet your criteria for a puppy within 12 months of your deposit, then your deposit will be refunded in full. A signed contract at time of deposit is required for both Buyer and Seller's well-being.
3) You will be informed via e-mail that a litter of pups has been born. You will also be advised that a puppy has been reserved for you from the litter.
4) The total purchase price for one of our puppies will be $2,750.00 (plus Iowa sales tax). When puppies are born, we require payment of $1,125.00 (plus Iowa sales tax). At 6 weeks of age, the remaining $1.125.00 (plus Iowa sales tax) is due. All payments and deposits require Iowa sales tax if you reside in Iowa.
5) When your puppy is 8 weeks of age, he/she can go home. You are welcome to pick up your puppy from us or we can meet you to deliver your new baby (within a reasonable distance)! We encourage all families to pick up your puppy from us at Iowa Meadow Labradoodles. We can also meet you at the Des Moines International Airport. If your puppy needs to be flown to you, we would fly with them, If we are flying to you, flights typically range from $450.00 to $650.00 (depending on your location in the U.S.). Pups can also fly by themselves if you are comfortable with that. If you need shipping details, please contact us at (515) 783-7739.
6) We encourage you to pick out which pup you would like to have. PLEASE NOTE that we will make the final decision on which puppy will be going to which home. We have been learning their personalities for the last 8 weeks and this ensures they will be going to the family that will fit their individual personalities.